Coconut and cantaloupe are two flavors that go extremely well together. If you love coconut or cantaloupe or both, this is a must-try recipe.
Coconut Cantaloupe Ice Cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Cut cantaloupe into cubes and puree in blender. Add lemon juice and set aside.
- Combine coconut milk, milk, heavy cream, sugar, cantaloupe and vanilla until sugar is dissolved.
- Chill mixture in freezer for 1 hour.
- Put in ice cream maker for 25-30 minutes.