This delicious spicy Thai pasta with shrimp recipe was provided compliments of world famous Chef Chai of Chai’s Island Bistro, Dining Out with Chai & Singha Thai Restaurant.
Rate This Recipe:
Spicy Thai Pasta w/Shrimp
This delicious spicy Thai pasta with shrimp recipe was provided compliments of world famous Chef Chai of Chai's Island Bistro, Dining Out with Chai & Singha Thai Restaurant.
- 1 lb of shrimp cleaned and divined
- 2 lbs fresh pasta precooked to al dante
- 1 tbsp Thai red chili paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 c. coconut milk
- 1/2 c. Chinese long beans cut about 1.5 inches long
- 1/4 c. of shredded carrot
- 3 stems Cilantro
- 3 stems fresh Thai basil
- 1 stalk of green onions
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbsp fish sauce or to taste
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- Combine all the coconut rice ingredients together and steam for about half and hour to forty five minutes or until rice is cooked, set aside.
- To make pineapple salsa, combine pineapple, bell pepper, onions, Chinese parsley, Tabasco, sugar and salt. Taste the salsa, add sugar or lemon juice if needed, depend on the pineapple.
- Sauté salmon in sauté pan with medium heat about 2-3 minutes on each side or until the fish is cooked.
How To Serve:
- Plate coconut rice in the center of the plate and top with the fish. Garnish the rice with broccoli and top the fish with pineapple salsa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Toggle panel: Post Settings