If it were me though, as tasty as this curry sauce is, I think I’d like to relax in a tub of warm haupia sauce instead! Recipe courtesy of Lori Ikeda of www.GuavaRose.com Visit Lori’s website for more ono recipes!
Rate This Recipe:
Roasted Vegetables w/Coconut Curry Sauce
Get this healthy, easy to make Roasted Vegetables recipe with Coconut Curry Sauce from cooking Hawaiian style. It looks gorgeous and tastes even better!
- 2 lbs. assorted broccoli and cauliflower florets, sliced carrots, bell pepper chunks and/or other vegetables
- 3 T. grapeseed or olive oil
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 low sodium vegetable bouillon cube
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 T. grated ginger root
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss vegetables with oil on a large baking sheet, then spread them out to a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a small saucepan. Heat on medium high, whisking frequently until the sauce has thickened and evaporated down to two thirds to one half of it’s original volume.
- Pour sauce over vegetables and serve.
Calories: 129kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 4gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 199mgPotassium: 267mgFiber: 5gSugar: 0.1gVitamin A: 5771IUVitamin B1: 0.1mgVitamin B5: 0.2mgVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 35mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!