This is a must have dish for me, whenever I go to any Okazuya-Style Restaurant or Take-Out place. Chow Fun Noodles is very healthy dish filled with vegetables and just a smidgen of sauce. I can make a meal out of this!
Chow Fun Noodles
- 3/4 lb. lean pork, thinly sliced
- 3 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 C. celery , thinly sliced
- 1 C. carrots thinly sliced
- 1 C. string beans thinly sliced
- 1 (9 -10 oz.) pkg. bean sprouts
- 1 C. green onion 1-inch pieces
- 9 oz. pkg chow fun or udon noodles cooked according to package directions, drained
- 1/4 C. chicken broth
- 1 tsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tsp. Aloha shoyu
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 TB Aloha shoyu
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 quarter size piece ginger crushed
- In a small mixing bowl; combine marinade ingredients.
- Marinate pork 15 minutes.In a large skillet over medium high heat; brown pork in oil.
- Add vegetables; stir fry 2-4 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Add noodles and remaining ingredients.
- Toss to heat through.
How To Serve:
- Serves 6.
Enjoy over 200 enticing recipes from Hawaii’s chefs and discover 70 favorite restaurants across the state with Tasting Paradise III: Restaurants & Recipes of the Hawaiian Islands.
The recipes range from simple to gourmet including tasty appetizers and soups, delectable entrees, mouthwatering desserts and more. (Thai Chicken Coconut Soup, Bouillabaisse, Macadamia Nut Crusted Ahi, Tequila Shrimp with Firecracker Rice, Thai Roasted Rack of Lamb with Sweet Potato Saute, Upside-Down Apple Pecan Pie, Kona Kahlua Cheesecake . . .)