A Thai Dipping Sauce traditionally served along side Tod Mun Pla (Thai Fish Cakes). Also good with fried, steamed or boiled dumplings.
Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. white vinegar
- 3 TB sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Thai bird chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Japanese cucumber (seedless), thinly sliced
- In a saucepan over medium high heat; bring water to a boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in vinegar, sugar and salt; stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Add chili pepper.
How To Serve:
- Add cucumbers.
- Also good with fried, steamed or boiled dumplings.
- Makes 1 ½ cups.