This Nuoc Cham is a dipping sauce traditionally used for Fried Spring Rolls.
Rate This Recipe:
Nuoc Cham (Vietnamese Dipping Sauce)
A dipping sauce traditionally used for Fried Spring Rolls.
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 c. patis (fish sauce)
- 1/4 c. palm sugar
- 3 TB fresh lime juice
- 1 Thai chili pepper, thinly sliced
- Into saucepan over medium heat; warm water.
- Add sugar; stirring until dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Add fish sauce and lime juice and pepper.
- Allow to sit 15 minutes.
How To Serve:
- Traditionally used for Fried Spring Rolls.
- Makes 1 cup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!